Monday, March 16, 2009

Motivate me Monday..

Well Monday is about over, except for the Nightie Night.... here is what motivated me....

Doing the right thing, even when I don't want to...

Someone suggested getting off the computer and doing something around the house. I took it to heart. Vaccumed, clean the bathroom counters, did laundry, even when I did not want to...

When the kids came home from school, I found out it was picture day tomorrow. the boys look like shaggy dogs. ...so I took them out to get a haircut and a new green striped shirt for pictures, even when I would have rather stayed home.

Getting home late, I would have rather "Ordered in", but trying to save money and eat better, I cooked lasagna, salad, breadsticks, and made a dozen cupcakes for basketball awards tomorrow, even though I would rather have not..

After dinner, dish cleaning, cucakes all decorated....I sat down at my computer again, to rest and read...when Mary wanted me to play pin the tail on the donkey. I told her to ask her brother. (I know, I know, bad momma!) She asked him and he played and I could here them laughing, ....I walked away from the computer and joined it...because I WANTED TO!

:) So finally I relax, a busy day...dissapointed with an $1800 auto repair bill, but not down..... I am feeling such a strong love for my family and the calling to care for them....even when I don't want to.

1 Things Others Said:

crispy said...

You are such a blessing...you inspire me in great ways.