Sunday, March 22, 2009

Some Fluff after such intensity....


Last night Rebecca came over and we watched a Meg Ryan movie I had never seen. (IQ. very cute, She plays Albert Einstein's neice. Enjoyable.) I did not realize that there was a Meg Ryan movie I had not seen (except that boxing one) and especially one I did not know about!
So, {Rebecca}, I thought I would find out what OTHER movies might be out there. and make it a quest to see them all.
Do you remember her as the best friends wife, in Top Gun? I forgot she was in that one. She starred on TV first, when she was 20 years old....and will be 48 in November.
Looking through the list, I think I may have seen the ones worth seeing. :)
So tell me. Which of her 41 films have you not seen (or heard of?) Mine "not seens" are in italics.

Serious Moonlight (2009) Not yet out
The Deal (2008/I)
Proof of Life (2000) ....
Hanging Up (2000) ....
Hurlyburly (1998) ....
Anastasia (1997) (voice) .... I never knew she was the voice of Anastasia
Addicted to Love (1997)
Courage Under Fire (1996)
Restoration (1995)
French Kiss (1995)
I.Q. (1994) ....
"Captain Planet and the Planeteers" .... Dr. Blight (13 episodes, 1990-1991
The Doors (1991)
The Presidio (1988)
D.O.A. (1988) ....
Innerspace (1987)
Promised Land (1987) ....
Top Gun (1986)
"Wildside" - TV Episodes 1985
"Charles in Charge" ...2 episodes, 1984-1985)
"One of the Boys" (1982) TV series
"As the World Turns" .... (1 episode, 1982-1984)
Rich and Famous (1981) ....

4 Things Others Said:

Rebecca said...

There are actually quite a lot of those that I haven't seen. Can you believe she's been in that many movies. I really like her too.

rebecca said...

Hey! That was fun the other night! Since you did the work on looking up all Meg Ryan's movies...I was thinking we should watch them all! We'll, perhaps not in one day, ha!, but over a time period! Fun idea, eh?! Whatcha say? It might be fun. Hugs!

rebecca said...

Hey! That was fun the other night! Since you did the work on looking up all Meg Ryan's movies...I was thinking we should watch them all! We'll, perhaps not in one day, ha!, but over a time period! Fun idea, eh?! Whatcha say? It might be fun. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Hey Girls...Can I come to the next movie night or day? Donna