Monday, August 24, 2009

1000 Blessings {More}


I added to my 1000 blessings list this week, did you? I would love to hear what has blessed you. Here are a few entries from my list this week:
items 38 t0 52
hammocks
playing pirates with "Cap'n 'Tad' Sid the Silversword"
reading Good Night, Good Knight to all three, again
a black bird ruffling feathers in the dripping fountain
the end of a good book
the beginning of another good book
saturdays
plans
a summer rain
a good belly laugh
my ipod
a hawk floating on the updraft
listening to sisters talk
satisfaction of a lot accomplished in a little bit of time
Want to read some gifts/blessings of others? Go here and enjoy.

3 Things Others Said:

Traci Michele said...

Oh, how I LOVE a good old fashion BELLY LAUGH!

Great post.... I love "COUNTING MY BLESSINGS" with all of you!

Traci

Selima said...

Hi Sandee, Can't believe I found you and your blogs. I heard that you adopted a child from China and now I see you are adopting from Ethiopia. I worked with your boys at the pre-school. May God bless your family. Miss Selima

Deborah Ann said...

You are a blessed woman of the Lord, your children are blessed to have you for a mom!