Saturday, December 12, 2009

New Bible Study- The Inheritance...


Last March I stepped down from leading a women's bible study at our church. Just so much going on, and my family needed my focus. They still do, but I feel more balanced and like my head and priorities are in order. I had thought I would have Olivia Mame home by now and my focus the last 9 months would have been on helping our family transition. ...sigh.... We are still all waiting.
I am excited to be asked to lead a new study starting in January. We will be doing Beth Moore's study "The Inheritance". It is a nine week study based on a topical study of Inheritance throughout God's Word. Key verse: Psalm 16:5-6 "The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; indeed, I have a beautiful inheritance" . It is different, in that there is no homework, {although I may find some verses we can use in our devotion time}.
I am looking forward to coming back into a women's Bible study and hear a new message from Beth.

0 Things Others Said: