my thoughts are often wedged between to dos and dinner, and finding shoes, and laundry, and a movie and never ever fully, (or partially beyond a smidgen) flushed out.
so I don't blog.
so here is a download stream:
- weather was gorgeous today with fresh mowed lawn...i spent it inside
- Nepal...a christian pastor their and his efforts touched my heart...truly felt it leap like John the baptist in Elizabeth's tummy, when Mary and Jesus visited.
- Gabi has her first daughter! woo hooo
- sewed 16 snack bags....so cute, my oldest son says, mom we are not 5. sigh...why not??!!!
- there was a football game today, I think. :)
- Ann Voskamps book. 1000 Gifts. is so good, I have to read in little bites
- I got so mad at a printer yesterday I threw a BIG tissy fit,...really
- fought with a drill and wall hanger today, they won. I held the wall hanger in my hands and told it it was really a poopy head.
- Bella needs a flea bath, still
- have not planned meals for this week yet....guess I know what I am doing during lunch time tomorrow.
- Four books are tying in together and I just love when that happens, but feeling so fritty and scritchy that I don't want to read. (Prayer, 1000 Gifts, Believing God and Your God is too Safe)
- Bought a new tv and felt guilty. (even though our old one was 10 years old and would not play half of our dvds)
- Watched Ratatouille with the kids last night on the new tv..pretty picture, felt a little better.
- Can it really be Sunday night with Monday a hop skip and a sneeze away?
- Went to an Ethiopian Restaurant for lunch yesterday with Olivia, and Mary and four other mommas of kids from Ethiopia. Olivia loved the food. was joyful all day about it. I had heartburn and tummy aches. But was happy that she was happy.
- Church is good. In so many ways. Thrilled over sharing and supporting Nepal. Enjoyed the potluck...loved the worship and prayers...and the message was good... its all good.
- School clothes are in the spin cycle, so I will be up for a while.
- oh and I had this epiphany, listening to Believing God (by Beth Moore) about suffering and prayer....a big one, but it is eluding me at the moment. Now isn't that a hoot? I guess I will have to rewind and listen to that chapter again.
- I finished Secret Name. did not like it much... but maybe I got a name...