Wednesday, February 08, 2012

i have a hankering....



via pinterest

i have the vintage trailer jones...... 


 bad.....


find me one...find me one.... 


please.....

before summer...

gotta find me one.....




a little window box....

via pinterest


pink rims....


via pinterest

maybe a split door with a porthole...













scotty?  shasta? yellowstone?


I don't know...I just want one!


via pinterest


would you find me one?


















campie love ~  campie love ~   campie love ~ campie love

via pinterest


1 Things Others Said:

sherry said...

thanks for visiting my little 'online cottage' {blog}. i'm thankful to have found yours as well. :o) ♥ your family. beauty. complete beauty.

vintage trailers. we've owned 3. so far. wink. sold our first one that we remodeled .. to kerrie at seacottage.blogspot.com. she named it the nora pearl. our 2nd we restored and still own. she's a BIG girlie and well loved. our 3rd...my very own...is a '62 totem that's a mere 8 ft long not including the hitch. we're in the process of restoration .. nearing the end. whew! you can read about her here:

edelweiss-haus.blogspot.com

heard about sisters on the fly? i'm sister #1818. and then there's *loyal order of the glamper* on facebook. and .. i've just begun my own private little glamping group out here in northern california. :o)

you could very well find a vintage trailer for an excellent price that with some creative flair, make it into a thing of dreams.

blessings,
"jAne"