Friday, June 22, 2012

make me brave....

"awesome–just the way he was"

via pinterest



can I change the world, one moment at a time?
One choice at a time?
one interaction at a time?



When I read Lisa's blog today...it made me think.....

each of my children are awesome just the way they are.

yes..we all have broken pieces....living in a broken world....and some of our broken corners feel more pokey than others.... 
but we are also filled with awesomeness...just the way we are. Loved by God, precious to him...precious to me...

and rather than grinding against the broken, jagged edges....
could I be brave and change our world one interaction at a time....
 
choosing the lense of awesomeness...over the lense of frustrated-pain?
 
being willing to slow enough to speak bravely in love....even when it hurts?
 
i want to be brave
i want to be aware
 
i don't want to be too tired, or too busy, or too unaware,
that I don't see the grinding....
 
I want to glue the pieces together in God, with each other, with love.
 
Lord make me brave....

1 Things Others Said:

sherry said...

you're a precious soul, sandee. (((hug)))