Monday, June 25, 2012

a little dotted swiss please....

i saw the curtain's in "Jane's" precious Sweet Pea, and just had to have some vintage dotted swiss fabric to add a ruffle to my upper bunk curtain in Cupacke.  

So I went on the hunt...(Etsy, ebay, other online places)...but could not find just the right dotted swiss. 









But then....my sweet freind, "Jane" found the perfect dotted swiss dress on ebay.   So I bought it.   I am going to use the skirt on my curtain ruffle...and the rest I will make into something cute!  

A pretty find. 


Which also lead me to a second pretty find, of red with daisy flocked flowers.  So I just had to order that too.  Not sure what I will do with the red one, but it is just so darling and the right price.  It might just hang on Cupcake's closet door for a whilte.

Oh too spend all my days making prettiness..Wouldn't that be grand?

 I went garage sale treasure hunting this weekend and found a few goodies, lace table cloth, cute pillow...and visited Patricia's lovely shop in Shingle Springs, Second Hand Rose.  So worth the drive and Patricia is so sweet.   Brought a few pretty treasures home from there as well.

Off to sewing, painting, drilling, Mary's birthday surprizes this week of evenings!  Making more prettiness.

0 Things Others Said: