Thursday, June 14, 2012

a windy porch



i love the sound of the chimes on my front porch...  

curtains billow and little slivers of shells {i assume} tinkle against each other in the wind.


the wind blows
they make music

the wind blows
i sit in a pink rocking chair and let it blow the clouds from my mind

i read Ann's words and wonder again. 
why he wants me? 
why he welcomes me in..beckons even.  ever patient

i have been running to him more, lately...on every little thing
each small breeze setting me to tears
wandering, as if lost, but wandering hand in his

i feel like i don't know what i am doing
i don't know what i should be doing

i forget
i never knew?

but i run to him and just tell him
reminding him and myself, not to worry about anything put pray about everything

to cast my cares on him because he cares for me {{and mine}}

to trust in the seemingly silent God

{{and how can a God be silent who has written 66 books full of love letters to me?}}

to not try to understand, to trust, and talk and run
hand in hand
in the wind
as the chimes tinkle their song

1 Things Others Said:

sherry said...

{{{ hug }}}
i hear your heart, dear friend. may you be touched by His beauty and gentled by His enveloping embrace. praying along with you, for wherever two or more are gathered in His name, He is there. He's with you now ..