Monday, October 29, 2012

a fun-stuffed weekend...

We had a fun-stuffed weekend.... thought I would share a bit....





the joker, Bane and kitty..ready for the night of 1000 pumpkins

a few of the 1000



That was Friday night....then Saturday am...we had a fundraising garage sale...We packed all our "stuff" in the suburban and took it all to Nanny's house.  She had a sweet little sign all ready for us.




I think one of the biggest thrills for Nick, was that I let him drive the car from where it was parked across the street, to the front of Nanny's house.....ALONE!

  Then later on Sunday, I scored a great find!  An old turntable/stero and radio..that WORKS!   My boys were a bit puzzled...until their heard the cool sound of an LP with it's pop and fizzle.   I have plans to chalk paint and clean it up!  So excited for all those albums I have been gathering!  Just in time for Nat King Cole Christmas....




Later on Sunday (besides Science Project Note cards),  we had fun wrapping and stuffing Operation Christmas Child Boxes!




Like I said..we had a fun stuffed weekend!   and Halloween is a hop skip and 1/2 a jump away....here is a little fun smile video.....

the monster mash....


0 Things Others Said: