Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What I've been watching this "winter"...

What have eye been watching?

My little kindle and I have been snuggle-in-the-bed, under the quilt buddies this winter...using Amazon Prime...I have a few TV series I like to watch, and movies.  

I also have some of my "alone" time going to the movie theatres.  It is an escape that helps to just chill and enjoy.   I love going by myself.   The dark theatre, big screen, popcorn smell...and the story immersion.    I have heard some people say, who really like movies, that they can't go to the movies by themselves.   I think that is so sad.   To deprive   yourself of something you enjoy, if no one can go with you.   I actually enjoy going alone.   Like reading a book, and it is just me and these characters....   :)   I like that.  No thought of: will the other person like it, or a bad scene cringe...and a snort if you laugh out loud, or duck a punch in a action scene....     If you have never tried a movie by yourself...be brave...try it!

so some of my winter watching has included:

Catching Fire




















The Hobbit - The Desolation of Smaug (Of course)




















Lone Survivor




















Frozen




















The Secret Life of Walter Mitty




















Jack Ryan Shadow Recruit




















and on my Kindle:


The Hobbit - An Unexpected Journey (Extended Version)




















Red 2




















The Internship





















All of the Narnia films




















Now You See Me




















Forest Gump




















Proof of Life



















TV Shows:
BBC Downton Abbey, Season 3















BBC Sherlock Season 3




















Elementary




















The Mentalist




















Grimm




















Covert Affair




















Haven




















Castle




















Beauty and the Beast




















Falling Skies




















Warehouse 13




















Emma




Wow...and I know that isn't all if it.   I guess that is a lot of watching.  :)  Some of my favs in there though.

0 Things Others Said: